These beautiful wax melt warmers were especially commissioned by Molly and Me Candles. We have collaborated with a local multi media artist to create these bespoke ceramic wax warmers in 4 vibrant colours.
Tara - A beautiful vibrant emerald green colour
Achill - A stunning deep cobalt blue colour
Dunluce - A striking granite colour
Lir - A gorgeous buttercup yellow colour
Please be advised that as each burner is hand-painted and glazed there may be variations in depth of colour.
Wax Melt Burners - Important Safety Information
- Wax melt burners vary in size and depth of dish. Wax melts may become larger in volume than expected when they melt to liquid form. Please add small amounts of wax gradually to ensure that the burner does not overflow.
- Overfilling a wax melt burner is dangerous and may cause fire.
- Wax melt burners should always be placed on a heat proof surface.
- It is essential to use the appropriate size tea light for your burner. A tea light that is too close to the bowl/dish may cause overheating and cracking. An appropriate size tea light is one that burns for approximately four hours.
- Never use more than one tea light.
- Always ensure that there is sufficient wax in the bowl/dish at all times as heating an empty bowl/dish may cause it to crack.
- Always ensure that the wick on the tea light is trimmed and that the flame does not come into contact with the dish.
- Do not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Take care with hot wax as it can cause burns to skin