Why not treat yourself to a beautiful new Wax Melt Burner from Molly and Me Candles!
A choice of two beautiful Buddha wax melt burners which will compliment any of our wonderful range of Natural Soy Wax Melts.
Wax Burner Safety Information
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard
- Use with only good quality wax melts. Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit
- Remove all packaging before use
- Please consider the size and depth of the bowl when adding wax to ensure it will not overrun the edges when melted.
- Only use with a good quality 4 hr tealight. Do not use a maxi tealight, votive or candle.
- Keep the tealight and wax melt burner out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tealight or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated.
- There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool
- Keep the wick trimmed on your tealight to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up
- The wax burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move it whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten
- Extinguish the tealight if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner or begins to smoke
- Once extinguished allow the wax melt burner to cool completely before moving