Why not treat yourself to a beautiful new Wax Melt Burner from Molly and Me Candles!
Shop our wonderful range of fun themed wax melt burners which will compliment any of our wonderful range of Natural Soy Wax Melts.
Wax Burner Safety Information
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard
- Use with only good quality wax melts. Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit
- Remove all packaging before use
- Please consider the size and depth of the bowl when adding wax to ensure it will not overrun the edges when melted.
- Only use with a good quality 4 hr tealight. Do not use a maxi tealight, votive or
- Keep the tealight and wax melt burner out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tealight or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated.
- There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool
- Keep the wick trimmed on your tealight to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up
- The wax burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move it whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten
- Extinguish the tealight if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner or begins to smoke
- Once extinguished allow the wax melt burner to cool completely before moving